What you’ll need: Ruler, String, Marker
- Wrap the string around the desired finger. Make sure the string is able to pass your knuckles to ensure proper fit.
- Hold the string where the end of the string overlaps the other. With your free hand, make a mark with your maker.
- Use the ruler to measure the length in millimeters.
- Compare with chart to find your ring size! Make sure to size up if you are in between ring sizes.
- Not all fingers will have the same ring size, that goes for each individual finger on each individual hand!
- We bloat from food and drinks we consume, so it is best to measure your fingers a few days after you have eaten salty foods or consumed alcohol.